Looking for action-packed Competitive TF2? You've come to the right place!
The new system is good to go and definitely works this time, it's also gotten prettier. The format has been updated based on feedback. Only 8 teams will qualify to playoffs on Sunday, 4 of which will be invite teams. All matches will be best of 3, alongside last months' change to make swiss rounds 45 minutes each. We've also changed the map pool, removing Cardinal and adding Product and Sunshine. We will also be updating the whitelist to match the global one.
Marketplace.tf have stepped up to sponsor this month and will see a prizepool of €600 with an additional $80 of Marketplace.tf credit for teams further down in placement.
We are also introducing a giveaway of $120 of Marketplace.tf credit to one lucky team from either the EU or NA monthly. All you have to do to enter is play either the NA or EU monthly and play all of your matches in full to stand a chance to win. The winners will be announced during the talk show on 22nd July.
EU Monthly sponsored by Marketplace.tf:
- Play dates: 7th-8th July
- Prizepool: €600 and $80 of Marketplace.tf credit
- 1st Place: €360
- 2nd Place: €180
- 3rd/4th Place: €30
- 5th-8th Place: $20 of Marketplace credit
Changes from last month:
- Whitelist changed to global
- Cardinal removed from map pool
- Product and Sunshine added to map pool
- 8 team playoffs, all matches Bo3
- Invite bracket introduced, 4 teams invited, 4 qualify from swiss
- Invited teams will play round robin on saturday from the start of round 3 to determine bracket placing for day 2
- Class limits: 2 for each of scout and soldier; 1 for all other classes
- 5cp will use win limit 5 with a 30min timer
- KotH will use win limit 3
- Server Config